School will re-open for all children in Y2 to Y6 on Wednesday 2nd September.
Children in Foundation Stage and Y1 will start on Thursday 3rd September.
Staff will bring out further details to your homes on Tuesday 1st September.
Here is the front cover of the book. It is called ‘The Viewer’. Look closely at the choices which the illustrator has made and write answers to these questions:
1. Why do you think they chose the colour red for a background?
2. Does the border of the front page remind you of anything?
3. What is happening in the centre of the page?
4. Predict what type of story you think it is.
5. What themes are you expecting to see in this story?
6. What kind of role do you think the baby has in the story?